On September the 7th, 2022, Maxon Computer released Cinema 4D 2023.0.0. Alongside this release, a new Cinema 4D SDK and SDK documentation have been released, reflecting the API changes for 2023.0.0.
The major changes in this documentation update are in C++ exposure of OCIO interfaces and the added legacy plugin type symbols. In Python, minor bug fixes have been carried out and an updated version of the VS Code plugin for Cinema 4D 2023.0.0 has been provided.
Please refer to the Maxon One Fall Update notes for details on the changes of the application itself.
2023.0.0 C++ SDK and API Documentation
- Extended 2023.0.0 SP1 C++ SDK
- Online 2023.0.0 C++ Documentation
- Offline 2023.0.0 C++ Documentation
- Offline 2023.0.0 SDK Asset Database
2023.0.0 Python++ SDK and API Documentation
- Extended 2023.0.0 SP1 Python SDK
- Online 2023.0.0 Python Documentation
- Offline 2023.0.0 Python Documentation
The Cinema 4D to Visual Studio Code bindings for 2023.0.0 are accessible under the following links.