The Cineware SDK for Cinema 4D R20 has been released.
Main changes (see full changelist):
- Added: Instance Object can be created and tweaked. Its matrix and color arrays can be set for multi-instance mode. See InstanceObjectData.
- Added: Read/Copy/Write data support for:
- Fields: FieldLayer, FieldList, iFieldCustomDatatype
- Volume Builder and Group: VolumeBuilderData, VolumeGroupData
- Change: Added read/copy/write data support for:
- Fracture Voronoi and Point Generator: MoGraphFractureVoronoiObject, PointGenerator
- XPresso Tag and Node Operators: GvExpressionData, GvOperatorData
- Change: Node-based materials: While Cineware 20 SDK does not give access to the node-based materials API nor provides means to create node materials, the data will be preserved as good as possible upon loading and saving scene files.