first of all, we would like to thank everybody, who attended DevKitchen 2018. It was really nice to meet you all in person. And we hope, you liked the meal we served.
It was the largest DevKitchen we have had so far. Unfortunately we even had to turn down some developers, due to the room being full. Thanks for the amount of interest.
The good news, with all this interest, you can probably expect another DevKitchen next year.
For all those who were not able to attend, here are the slides of our presentations (see announcement with timetable here):
- DevKitchen 2018 – Introduction
- DevKitchen 2018 – Porting a Plugin from R19 to R20
- DevKitchen 2018 – MAXON API – General Concepts
- DevKitchen 2018 – MAXON API – Basic Tools
- DevKitchen 2018 – Python in Cinema 4D R20
- DevKitchen 2018 – Programming Cinema 4D R20 Features
The source code used during the presentations can be found on GitHub.
We are aware, slides without the accompanying talk are like Cinema without 4D. We are currently evaluating in what way, we can improve this situation.
The DevKitchen was one day packed with information, maybe even a bit too much for a single day. We are thinking about splitting future DevKitchens in two half days.
Andreas, in the name of the entire SDK Team