Here we collect publicly available resources for Cinema 4D plugin development in Python.
If you know a resource not listed, yet, please leave us a short email email@example.com.
Services Provided by MAXON
- Python page in this blog, with links to documentation, online as well as download
- GitHub with Python examples and code snippets
- PluginCafé – Plugin IDs
- PluginCafé – Python Sub-forum
- Latest Cinema 4D Python SDK documentation
- Cineversity Scripting Learn page
- Cineversity Scripting Wiki
Free, Publicly Available Resources
- Toolfarm – C4D Spotlight: Python Scripting
Nice overview with collection of tutorials and even open source plugins
A bunch of free open source Python scripts and plugins
- Official Python Tutorial
The official Python tutorial, probably a good starting point before diving into C4D’s API
- Python Beginners Guide
The guide for Python beginners
- Niklas Rosenstein – Python Plugins
A nice collection of open source plugins
Hi, I’m looking for a pdf (or proper book) manual of the origional cinema4d on the Amiga. I’ve searched online but to no avail. Just wondered if you might know to where I could source this.
Hi Rhys, looks like you’re looking for some Cinema 4D relic and unfortunately we can’t help with this.
Comments are closed.